Am I Eligible for Financial Aid?
In order to use Federal Student Aid (FSA) funds to attend International Sports Sciences Association you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a high school diploma, GED or state recognized equivalent
- Be a US Citizen (including US Territories) or eligible resident non-citizen
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Have registered with the Selective Service between ages 18 and 25 (if male)
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Be enrolled in an eligible program (AS in Exercise Science only)