Can I Use Federal Aid for My Program?

    Federal Student Aid (FSA) includes all programs you qualify for by completing the FAFSA. You may use these funds to pay tuition and related educational costs for the following eligible programs:

    • Associate of Science Degree in Exercise Science with Emphasis on Personal Training  (Current students are receiving payments)
    • Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Science  (Starting Spring 2020)
    • Master Trainer Certificate  (Starting Spring 2020)

    The individual certificates that make up the Master Trainer and self-paced coursework (also called correspondence courses) do not meet the eligibility criteria for FSA funds.

    Be sure to check on requirements for all funding sources you intend to use. Eligibility will vary for Military, Veteran and other benefits.