Veterans / GI Bill®

If you are interested in attending the Associate of Science in Exercise Science degree program and wish to utilize your GI Bill education benefits, then please complete the following action steps.

Activate your GI Bill education benefits

If you have already previously activated your benefits, please complete VA Form 22-1995 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training) and submit it to the VA Western Regional Office in Muskogee, OK (instructions are on page 4 of the form).

Be sure to indicate our school's full name: International Sports Sciences Association.

Once you have received your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) letter from the VA, please send a copy to us via either:

Mail: ISSA CES | Attn: Veteran | 1015 Mark Ave, Ste 1013 | Carpinteria, CA 93013
Email: contact our Military/Veteran department
Fax: 1-805-830-1189 (call to confirm receipt)

Apply to the AS in Exercise Science degree program.

Send us all of your official transcripts (military and/or college).

We will need to have all of your military and/or college transcripts on file in order to certify your enrollment to the VA.

For more detailed information and instructions on using your Veteran / GI Bill education benefits to attend our degree program, please go here.

NOTE: GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).

More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at

Apply Now →